»

Monday, December 7, 2009

As the school year wraps up

Well, I have made it through another semester. And it's officially my last one at CSUS. It's weird that I did really well this semester - given my circumstances. I hope to see A's & B's. All I have to do now is go to two days of classes, study my ass off, take four finals, and I'm finished there forever. Then I will start a new chapter in life - in a new city, and a new school.

I feel bad that I blog about school, but it's what takes up a good majority of my time. You may remember me ranting about not having enough time to do all the things that I want to. Well school is almost out for winter break, so I'll have a little less than a month off before starting again. However there's Christmas and New Years and v0id's birthday. Oh did I mention packing and moving? Yeah...time off isn't really time off if you ask me. There's always something I have to do. There's few moments where I feel I can relax and enjoy the time passing. Those moments are when I'm not alone, I'm with v0id.

A good friend of mine didn't quite understand this. He feels that's it is so easy for him to make time for people, but nobody ever makes time for him. He said that I'm going to marry v0id and spend the rest of my life with him, so what's a few hours? I tried to explain that spending time together is all v0id and I ever want to do. Where ever we are, whatever we're doing, all we want to do is be with each other as much as possible since we enjoy each other's company. I do understand that friends don't want their friends to fall off the face of the earth because their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife is hogging them all to themselves. I guess people have to find a balance, but what am I to do? I guess all I can do is try my best. It may not be good enough for some people, but it's all I can do. As long as I am happy with myself, that's all that matters. (It's funny because those are the words that this friend told me. Huh.)

On another note, v0id and I discovered one of the best teas ever. It's a mixture of White Ayurvedic Chai and Samurai Chai Mate from Teavana. It tastes like a cinnamon stick had an orgasm in your mouth and its juices that it busted all over is liquid heaven. Hahaha I crack myself up. v0id says it's his #1 favorite tea. It's on my top list most definitely, but I do love freshly roasted genmaicha from the Nishiki market in Kyoto, Japan. I would say those are my top 2 favorites. If you have a Teavana near you or don't mind ordering from them online, and like cinnamon, you HAVE to try out this combination.

Games I've been playing lately: Bubble Bobble Plus - Expert Levels.
Games I REALLY WANT to play: New Super Mario Brothers Wii, Animal Crossing City Folk, and still my Myst games.
Games I'd like to play: Finish up my Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Wii Fit Plus

There are probably others but I can't think of any right now. I've had a long work day and got clocked in the face. With a hard roll of stickers. Stupid fucking coworker.

 
Protected by CopyrightSpot