»

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stupid People

This maybe wrong of me to say, but I dislike it when you're sitting in class on the day a paper is due, and the person next to you asks how long yours is. Seriously why does it matter how many pages mine is? Yours is already done, mine is already done, what are you going to do about it?? There's criteria anyway on how long it should be, so why do you feel the need to know how long my paper is? My conclusion is that people want to makes themselves feel better about their paper if theirs is longer than yours.
This combined with the fact that this dude is already annoying in the first place just irritates me.

He tries to talk to me all the time and asks me questions.
"Do you understand what the teacher's talking about?"
I shake my head no, when really I understand completely and I just don't want to point out the fact that you're an idiot.

"How'd you do on the test? I got a D."
Well I got an A, but I really don't want to tell you what I got. However I have to tell you since I can't go around saying that it's classified information.

"Oh you got a new laptop. How is it? Where did you get it? Here? At the school? No? How long have you had it? I'm going to look closer at it to see what it has even though I have no idea what I'm looking at."

Yeah. Shit like that.
Only 3 glorious days of class left, an assload of assignments to complete, and some major studying for finals, and I'm fucking out of there. Do you hear me ***state?!! FUCKING OUT OF THERE!!!
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
/rant.

I think I may have lost my mind. (oh and just so you know, I'm procrastinating right now by blogging and not writing my paper) Ha.

0 comments:

 
Protected by CopyrightSpot